Studying is when you/r/the…
- load your brain with information for your quizzes the next day.
- chapters of your book become one of your playlists.
- stay up late and hope there’s still information entering in your head.
- focus so hard on that one slide/page and it still makes no sense to you.
- realized you’re not only mentally and physically tired, but also emotionally tired.
- hope you can eat all the information and it will still be stored in your brain.
- crawl out for air.
- decided to give up and realized you need to pass that exam.
[Photostatements is a series where words, phrases, or feelings, through my/other’s perspective are brought into life by a set of pictures]